To Schedule WhatsApp Messages on Android Device can be so technical is one don’t get to note what it takes to go about it. It all left for the person to go about the procedures as fast as it supposed to be.
WhatsApp as we all know enables one to communicate as expected by chatting with friends and family no matter the distance. It’s all about having the necessary data subscription. To Schedule WhatsApp Messages on your Smartphone do well to stay in touch with us in this update to get the vital drop down of All the procedures to go about it.
How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages on Smartphone
Messages Scheduling has to do with ensuring that you don’t miss an up coming important update in your WhatsApp Apps.
We have therefore outlined the procedures to Schedule WhatsApp Messages on Android Phone. This update will guide you on the steps to take in order not to miss any reminder messages coming through.
How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages has to do with whether your device has been rooted or not. Therefore, it has to be rooted to ensure a safe and secured scheduling.
However, one app we have used and liked is ‘Scheduler for WhatsApp.’ This app is available on Google Play Store and can be downloaded there easily.
The following are the steps to go about scheduling an important update in your WhatsApp Apps to ensure a safe and secured processes. Dive in for the steps below.
Steps to Schedule WhatsApp Messages on Non Rooted Device using Third Party App
- The first thing to do is to go to your WhatsApp Messages Launcher Device after you must have installed WhatsAppApp message Scheduler on Google play store.
On the app home screen, tap the ‘+’ sign or icon on the lower left corner.
Now choose the recipients you wish to send the scheduled message to. You may select individuals or group.
Now choose the date and time when you would like the message to be delivered
You can also select the frequency of the message delivery. For instance, you can have the message sent just once or on a daily basis.
You can also schedule it for weekly, monthly and yearly delivery.
Now type in your message in the ‘Enter Message/Attach Image’ section.
As the title suggests, you may also attach an image to your message.
- You are good to go
How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages on iPhone
Following the same procedure above do same to your iPhone through these steps below;
- After you must have gone to Google play store to download and install the app
- Then go ahead to Select the Automation tab at the bottom.
- The next now is for you to tap the + icon in the top-right corner and tap Create Personal Automation.
- You will be redirected to screen, where you will tap Time of Day to schedule when to run your automation.
- Note that this case, select the dates and times when you want to schedule WhatsApp messages.
- Afterwards. that is done, click on Next.
- Tap Add Action and then in the search bar type Text and from the list of actions that appear, select Text.
- After that, enter your message in the text field. This message is whatever you want to schedule, such as, ‘Happy birthday.’
- After you’re done entering your message, tap the + icon below the text field and in the search bar look for WhatsApp.
- Lastly, from the list of actions that appear, select Send Message via WhatsApp. Choose the recipient and hit Next. Finally, on the next screen, tap Done.
How to Send messages on WhatsApp Without Saving Contact
Here are the steps Sendand procedures to send WhatsApp Direct message without saving contact number;
What is Direct is a useful utility to WhatsApp directly without saving unknown numbers. Direct message supports mobile number entering as well as copy paste from call logs facility to enter mobile number.
How it WhatsApp Direct Messaging works
1. Enter a number or copy paste from call logs to which you are going to send message.
2. Tap on send button to open official WhatsApp app.
3. This will take you to the official WhatsApp app then a chat window is created with given number.
4. Your chat is started. Use all WhatsApp features for messaging and sending media files.
- How to Add Schedule Messages in Telegram
- Schedule Messages on Facebook messenger
- Schedule text Messages on Galaxy s8
- Swiftkey Schedule Messages
- Schedule Hangout Messages
- Schedule Messages in Vivo
Hope this update on how to Schedule WhatsApp Messages on Android Phone has been able to inform and educate you.
Do well to make good use of the comments box for relevant questions that needs fast response.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our Newsletter for upcoming post.
- Best Free Voice Chat Apps – How to Download
- Dream League Soccer MOD APK Unlimited – How to Download
- Cheapest MTN Data Plan & Internet Bundle Subscription Codes
- Top 10 Free Album Download Sites | Free Music Downloader
- New Airtel Data Plan Bundle Subscription Code and Price